Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mobile thought burst

A first try-out with the mobile editor, maybe this could serve as a quicker way to put the messages and thoughts forward...
Today I've been thinking a lot on how to proceed with all the arrangements already now. I have decided that we'll go to Eidford with a mobilehome (truck), probably rented, but everything else, and I mean EVERYTHING else is still quite foggy. I'll need some good long rides, runs and skii... ...how is that supposed to be said? A skiing training session, how do you call it? A ski? Well, whatever, as said, I'm expecting the long steady training sessions to bring me some ideas on all the other stuff (gearing, equipment, own support to name a few). They have before, and they will this time too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment