Monday, November 4, 2013

Got the slot? Got the slot. GOT THE SLOT!!!

I guess the subject says it all. Today at 6:22PM EET my life changed for good (well ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but at least now it feels like it). The mail from the NXTri staff arrived. And I couldn't open it. But then I had to.
And I started to read... "We are happy to announce you that..."
...what, why are they happy, what, WHAT!!! (my brain did not function properly at that point, nor does it now)...
Then I continued..."announce you that you have secured a slot in the 2014 Isklar.... 
....Secured what, what have I secured, secure, what secure, what!!??
... a slot?
... a place in the starting line...

And finally it started to get into my concious...
I've gotten a slot there!
Noooo....  Can't be...
YES!!! It be. Me got a slot. a slottee. Jiihaaa!!!

Ok, I'll continue with some more, no less idiotic writing in couple of days. When I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment