Monday, September 2, 2013

Half a year later...

...so it's been a while since I've been here. The spring went in recovering from the surgery, summer went in starting up with the training again, and now it starts to look like fall all over again. And I'm eagerly waiting for the registration for norseman to open (still some weeks to that though...)
During the summer I had a success in luring my wife also into the long distance-training. I'd say it was a success as I got this previous cycling-hater on bike, and even doing a couple of over 80km rides during the summer! And as I went with her, most of the times also with the smaller rides, I got my cycling legs a bit back too :)
Finally, now a couple of weeks back, we both participated in a local sprint-distance triathlon, which was a first for her, and we really had fun there, even though it was raining the whole swim (well, that did not matter) and most part of the ride (that did make it a bit harder). Luckily, the run was dry.
But that's for that, I'll now start actually updating this blog a bit more frequently (not too high a requirement when looking back to the previous frequency).
As an end-note, I'm really scared if I don't get the slot in the lottery as I dis-succeeded in reserving a place in the replacement-races I was planning to take part in if I did not get the slot (Kalmar or Copenhagen) as they were filled up sooooo quickly. But now I have to go, but I'll return soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment